75 g butter, melted
1 Cup chopped feijoa
3/4 Cup stevia or sugar
2 tsp baking powder
2 Cup plain flour
1 Cup skim milk
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF). And line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, and stevia into a bowl.
3. Whisk eggs, milk, and butter together in a bowl. Pour this mixture into the flour mixture. Add feijoas and mix until just combined. Don't over mix!
4. Spoon the mixture into the lined muffin pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the muffins spring back when pressed gently.
5. Cool on a wire rack, store in an airtight container.